We all have those amazing days. Lucky days. You get on the motorway and sail into your office. There is a mail in your inbox informing you that a payment you had forgotten about has been deposited into your account. The phone rings and you are told you have been recommended and someone would like to give you some business. You pop out for lunch and get a parking right in front of the restaurant. The problem you have been grappling with takes on new life when you suddenly think of a new way forward…
And there are the other days. The dog days. Nothing works, nothing moves, nothing shifts. Dull as dishwater – demanding, difficult days.
What if you could attract more of the lucky days? What if creating luck was simply doing what you say you are going to do by when you are going to do it? Would you be prepared to shift your awareness just a little to get lucky?
How lucky you are has a direct relationship to the degree of integrity you have. In consciousness terms, integrity is very simply doing what you say you are going to do by when you say you are going to do it. And your power and probability of achieving your goals and creating more luck in your life is in direct relation to the degree of integrity you have.
So let’s explore this further. Your ‘conscious self ‘accounts for about 10% of you as a whole. The remaining 90% – your subconscious is purely a recording device. A little like a video recorder. It records everything that ever occurred in your life without judgment or opinion. Every time you make a commitment to do or say or be something, your subconscious records this. And if you don’t do it, it just puts a cross in the box next to that commitment. So if you have loads more crosses than ticks, your 90% is out of sync with your 10% – you are out of integrity with your self and the chances of being lucky are taken off the table.
There is extraordinary power in our word – to ourselves and to others. Try this out, make a note of everything you commit to and give it a time frame – by when you will do it. And do all you have committed to for one month. Start being aware of your luck or providence, coincidence, serendipity, synchronicity, fortuity or very simply, the good stuff turning up. And let me know how you get on?