Many who qualify as Consciousness Coaches® are inspired to become Trainers to mentor and guide others in our powerful and life-changing consciousness development and coach training curriculum.
Consciousness Coaching® is proud to offer one of the best and most challenging trainer education programmes in the world. Carefully designed and developed by Marc Steinberg, the Master V programme offers the challenge to go beyond ‘identity’ and conditioning in order to achieve unique excellence and mastery in being an empowering human being. If you are considering this programme, we ask that you clarify for yourself how far you want to go and whether your heart is in the right place.
Completion of Master I-IV and qualification as a Consciousness Coach®
Master V consists of four levels:
Level 1 – training and graduation on the level of Basic Trainer Skills
Level 2 – training and graduation on the level of Professional Trainer
Level 3 – training and graduation on the level of Consciousness Coaching® Trainer
Level 4 – training and graduation on the level of Consciousness Coaching® Master Trainer
Level 1 trainees learn the ABC of training facilitation, trainer support structures and CCA service principles. They develop their first competencies in leading introductions, sharing sessions, video feedback sessions and facilitating exercises. That includes the development of skills in successfully leading the Assistance Training Program as an ATL (Assistant Team Leader).
The second level focuses on developing professional presentation skills, professional competencies in marketing, facilitating and leading trainings and events. Trainees learn mentor and supervision skills in order to effectively develop their Level 1 skills. They also graduate with the CCA certificate “Professional Trainer”.
This level trains the Level 2 trainer to become a fully qualified CCA Trainer, reaching mastery in all presentation, facilitation and leadership skills and disciplines, especially in the core inquiries of the Master curriculum.
Transcends Level 1, 2 and 3, and challenges the candidate to “go far beyond 100%” to achieve the competencies expected on the CCA Master Trainer level. This level of CCA’s Master V trainer program is for those rare individuals who have found their true north, their vocation and chose to create their legacy within the world of Consciousness Coaching®.
Methods of instruction
- Trainer-to-student instructions
- On-the-spot coaching & mentoring
- Performance assessment & feedback after each training day
- Supervised leadership coaching practice
Level 1: Basics in Training – 6 months
- 24 live practice days including qualifying
- 1 x Theory class ‘Becoming a Trainer’ (on a weekday 6-9pm)
- ETP participation (when available)
- Train-the-Trainer live practice
- 2 x 4 days live run-throughs as ATL
- 4 x 4 days live run-throughs as TA Level 1 (Training assistant)
- 2 x presentation and performance dress rehearsal evenings (on a weekday 6-9pm)
Level 2: Professional Trainer – 9 months
- 36 live practice days, including qualifying
- 1 x theory class on Principles of a Professional Trainer (on a weekday, 6-9pm)
- Train-the-Trainer live practice
- 9 x 4 days live run-throughs as TA Level 2
- 3 x presentation and performance dress rehearsal evenings (on a weekday 6-9pm)
- Graduation with the international Professional Trainer Diploma from Consciousness Coaching®.
Level 3: Consciousness Coaching® Trainer – duration not specified
- 1 x theory class on Core competencies of a Consciousness Coaching® Trainer (on a weekday, 6-9pm)
- Train-the-Trainer live practice – as long as needed to develop the required competencies
- Graduation with a Consciousness Coaching® Trainer contract
There is no specific time period for this training process; duration varies according to the student. Contact us for further information and discussion: email@example.com