Master II – The Creation Process™ BOOK NOW!
Master II offers advanced consciousness development and coaching training, with a four-day course, followed by two months of coaching practice. This includes six personal coaching sessions with a certified Professional Consciousness Coach® (PCC).
Master II empowers you with:
Advanced consciousness development
Where Master I opens up new worlds of possibility, freedom and power, Master II takes it to the next level: The Creation Process™. Here you are challenged and trained in the secrets and art of creation. By ‘creation’ we mean you acquire the power to create the life you love to live. You actively apply the distinctions you attained in Master I and get to examine, integrate and apply new practical tools.
Learning to become a master at communication
Master II teaches you the basics in the art of coaching. By ‘coaching’ we mean the competence to conduct relationship interactions in such a way that both parties are left empowered, uplifted and a little more enlightened. These interactions could be in your love relationship, with your children, boss, colleagues or professional coaching clients.
Professionally accredited coach training
Master II is the first step towards becoming an accredited Personal/Life Coach or Business/Executive Coach. By applying leading-edge communication skills and unlimited success through the power of Consciousness Coaching®, you will witness how your life transforms in front of your eyes as you engage in transforming the lives of others. Start realising your dreams with Consciousness (and) Coaching® as a new way of living!
Advanced consciousness training:
- The Ladder of Power™ – transforming complaints into victories
- The meaning and practice of integrity and authenticity
- Your consciousness inventory
- Vision and mission – discovery, definition and design
- Advanced distinctions:
Basics in the art of coaching:
- The concept of coaching and how it is distinguished from consulting, therapy and training
- Understanding and choosing the right coaching model
- Ethics of coaching according to Consciousness Coaching® and the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- The seven golden Consciousness Coaching® coaching rules
- Structure, preparation and delivery of coaching sessions
- The Consciousness Coaching® model and protocol
- Practical training in delivering coaching
- Competence development in essential communication skills:
Course Duration and Components
- Four-day course plus one month of self-study and practice
- Workbook and Consciousness Coaching® toolbox
- Six coaching sessions with a certified Professional Consciousness Coach® (PCC) during the self-study time, face-to-face or over the phone (you are free to define the coaching objective)
- Daily frame programme (optional) to support your holistic development
- Access to the Consciousness Coaching graduate network and website
Johannesburg Course Dates
28 – 31 July 2011
29 September – 2 October 2011
Early Bird Price*: R 13,499.00
Standard Price: R 14,999.00
*Early Bird Prices: Fees must be paid in full 21 days before the first day of the module.